California Privacy Information
California Residents Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) provides that California residents, when making a verifiable consumer request, may request that a business subject to the law that collects consumer personal information to give consumers access, in a portable (if feasible) readily usable form, to the specific items and categories of personal information that business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business purposes for collecting the information and the categories of 3rd parties with which consumer information is shared. California residents may submit a request for deletion of information under certain circumstances. We will never charge you or provide services of less quality if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA, unless the deletion of information at your request impairs our ability to provide those services.
We do not sell your personal information. We disclose personal information for business purposes. You have the right to request the following from businesses that disclose personal information for a business purpose:
(1) The categories of personal information that the business collected about you; and
(2) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right to request a business delete information collected from you, subject to certain exemptions, such as information necessary to provide services you have requested, necessary to continue any legal relationship we have with you, or comply with legal obligations.
You have the right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA. If you exercise your rights under the CCPA, no business may discriminate against you by:
(1) denying you any goods or services;
(2) charging you different prices or penalizing you;
(3) providing you with a different quality of goods or services;
(4) suggesting that you will receive a different price, rate, level of quality of goods or services.
However, nothing prohibits a business from charging different prices or offering differing qualities of goods and services if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s information.
For additional information on any of the foregoing, or to submit a request for personal information under the CCPA, please send an email to Submissions@ilslease.com with “CCPA” in the subject line, or call Customer Service at (800)438-1470.
Please understand that we will then need to verify your identity and your residency in California before providing you with any information required by the CCPA.
Additional CCPA Disclosures:
We do not sell your personal information to 3rd parties.
Categories of personal information collected about consumers and disclosed for a business purpose (which business purposes include, but are not limited to providing services, maintaining and servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, performing analytics and quality control, auditing transactions, researching and testing features and improvements, detecting and preventing fraud and security incidents, debugging or repairing technical errors, marketing our services and compliance with applicable law):
(1) Information you provide us. This includes information you provide when applying for a loan or submitting any form in which we request information.
(2) Information we automatically collect. We collect information on how you access and interact with our websites and our services.
(3) Information 3rd parties provide about you. To provide service for which you apply, we will collect information about you from 3rd parties, such as public records providers, credit reporting agencies, financial institutions and other sources.